Looking for a talented teammate to help us make our AI-driven software products even more successful. This role is a cross between product management and product marketing, with a bit of product support too.
There are three main goals:
- Increase adoption of our products by crafting the right sales and marketing materials and educating our colleagues on when and how to sell our products
- Gather insights and requirements from customers so our team can make the products better
- Answer customer questions to help them be successful with our products
Internal marketing will be around sales enablement and ensuring that all our colleagues know when and how to sell. For instance you might create an internal presentation with an overview of the products, what problems they solve, what the pricing is, how to sell them, etc, and then present it to sales and related teams to encourage them to sell the products.
External marketing work will be limited, but might include talking to existing customers to understand how they use the products, and then working with Marketing to craft customer stories that we can use in marketing.
- Gathering could include talking to customers, emailing them, or surveying them, to understand how and why they're using the products and what their challenges and feature requests are, so our teams can improve the product.
- Troubleshooting could include answering questions that customers have about how to use the product, or maybe creating an FAQ, so our customers can be more successful with our products.
This is a generalist role that might include other things as well. At the end of the day we need someone who is flexible and will do whatever it takes to help make our products successful. The ideal candidate would have prior experience in most of the above areas, perhaps from prior sales or marketing work. Must be energetic and enthusiastic, a great communicator, and a team player willing to do whatever needs doing.