Duration: Ongoing full time
Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $140-150K+ DOE
One of our communications technology clients is looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to join their team for an exciting full time opportunity.
This Sr. Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for the planning and execution of marketing efforts for multiple wireless technologies.
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager will combine expertise in market insight and understanding of the buyer’s journey and path to purchase to define and position effective messaging.
Ideal Sr. Product Marketing Manager candidates will have:
- BA in business, finance or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- 10+ years of experience in product marketing or related role.- Proven ability to effectively explain value and benefits derived from technical concepts and convey them to all types of audiences.
- Experience creating effective messaging, positioning and sales enablement tools.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to set and meet deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy and efficiency in deliverables.
- Prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to manage all phases of a large project, such as product launches, from beginning to end with sufficient autonomy.
- Prior experience working with all levels of an organization, different disciplines and varying degrees of technical and business experience.
-History of showing sound judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties and resolve issues while working under pressure.
-Confidence when conducting formal presentations or speaking publicly to large audiences, including trade events.
- Track record of analyzing and interpreting data and market research to make recommendations based on analysis and expertise.
- Ability to evaluate, recommend and execute strategies and actions quickly and accurately.
- Highly developed capacity for teamwork with the ability to foster and manage change.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
*Onsite required in Greenwood Village, CO