Our client is the most comprehensive influencer marketing analytics platform. They provide iconic brands the full picture of their influencer marketing programs through industry-leading data and influencer marketing analytics software solutions. They envision a world where brands actively collaborate with their most passionate fans to shape how the world discovers their products. They work with brands, retailers, and agencies across industries—from beauty to entertainment.
Our client is actively seeking an enthusiastic, bright mind to join their team as they change the way brands leverage influencer communities for collaborative growth and marketing. As the Product Marketing Manager, you will own the strategic vision and go to market strategy across all of the product launches and updates. You'll partner closely with our product team to bring new products and updates to market, developing a strategy that is based on the needs of the audience and then bringing together a cross-functional team to bring that strategy to life.
This position will report into our VP of Growth as a part of our marketing team.
- Establish and own the go-to-market strategy for new software features and existing feature updates that communicate product value proposition.
- Gain deep product and industry knowledge to develop marketing programs (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, case studies) that articulate how our offering addresses customers’ needs.
- Build highly collaborative cross-functional relationships with Product, Client Partner, Sales & Account Management, Content Marketing, and Executive teams to develop messaging strategy that advances user engagement throughout the customer journey.
- Own user persona creation, product messaging, and positioning strategy for the Saas offering.
- Own internal enablement strategy, ensuring customer-facing teams feel confident in integrating all software capabilities into their customer interactions through use case development, training presentations, and general marketing collateral creation.
- Conduct market analysis to obtain understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish product differentiators
- Use product analytics and marketing data to inform your understanding of the user journey and iterate on product marketing strategy.
- Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Experience working cross-functionally with a variety of partners 3+ years of SaaS product marketing experience
- Experience crafting value propositions and messaging frameworks for software products
- Experience researching and establishing user personas