Full-Time, Salaried Position
Remote is okay (Located in USA in time zones: EST, CT or MT, not PST)
Relocation package offered
Location: Marietta, GA
Do you have start-up experience with launching a new product?
Tech company is looking for a B2C Product Marketing Manager with proven experience to join our expanding team.
The role will champion the growth strategy for a new and exciting product in the pet industry and take ownership of its revenue goals. Candidates should be analytical, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly curious and thrive in a fast-paced environment that affords a high degree of autonomy and ownership.
The ideal candidate should not be afraid to take risks, not be discouraged about rejection in the marketplace and have a high-level enthusiasm and determination to find new opportunities for a new product/brand.
- The B2C Product Marketing Manager will partner with leadership to develop a product marketing roadmap that will include short and long-term strategic plans for tech product.
- You will lead outreach efforts with a focus on creating relationships and partnerships in the market that will lead to growth opportunities. You will also be building campaigns and strategies to drive product and awareness through online channels while staying authentic to the brand.
- Become a brand expert with a focus on developing the ability to effectively communicate the core value propositions of product
- Manage the development of sales sheets, product pages, product imagery, product videos that effectively communicate the core value propositions of product
- Attend pet industry events and conferences to build brand awareness for product
- Become an expert on buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria.
- Develop and lead campaigns to get product out into the marketplace with a focus on receiving customer feedback.
- Engage with customers at various stages through their purchase journey to learn how they use our product.
- Communicate customer feedback to the development, marketing leadership teams.
- Partner with leadership to develop and then own a go-to-market strategy
- Identify, establish and maintain a relationship with brand influencers.
- Launch and manage an affiliate and ambassador program.
- Create and own a roadmap of tests/projects that optimize the customer shopping experience to petphotosaver.com to increase traffic and conversion among target customers.
- Lead the development and manage a content calendar for social and email programs.
Identify and lead the onboarding of new marketplaces and develop/manage marketplace pricing strategy.
- Extract and analyze data to identify opportunities or inefficiencies and lead presentations to leadership with findings and recommendations.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in product/brand/consumer marketing.
- 1+ year experience marketing an App (iOS and/or Android).
- Ability to understand and translate complex data into meaningful decisions.
- Experience presenting ideas to various levels of an organization to gain support for
- Experience crafting, managing and executing direct response strategies and campaigns.
- Ability to critically think through problems, identify opportunities, develop solutions and
Relocation package available.