PRODUCT/BRAND MARKETING MANAGER ROLE OPEN IN LA! MUST LIVE IN LA!
Hiring a full-time Product/Brand Marketing Manager to help drive all consumer facing marketing efforts as well as play the central role in product development. This position reports directly to the VP of Marketing, will be responsible for managing social, PR, influencer as well as contract manufacturer relations.
• Manage and drive social media content for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and emerging brand platforms, such as TikTok in conjunction with agency
• Develop strategy and deliverables for influencer campaigns and public relations programs, including vetting talent, managing events, and measuring success in alignment with agency
• Assist Director of Digital Marketing with writing blog posts and web landing pages, optimizing the written and visual content for our consumer-facing website and dotcom partners
• Collaborate and share ideas with Trade Marketing Manager to help support the B2B business
• Manage all new product launches from ideation to launch plans, in collaboration with senior management, operations, education and contract manufacturers
• Manage updates to all existing product and communications regarding changes
• Contribute to the overall innovation process with special focus on ingredient research to help define new products concepts
• Oversee all product testing execution (formula testing, clinical testing, consumer panels, etc) in collaboration with 3rd party labs and internal education team
• Own, coauthor and publish all required Product Profile/Information documentation featuring concept, claims, ingredients
• Support the Customer Experience and Sale teams to provide Q&A answers regarding formula, ingredients, efficacy for projects
• Participate in the artwork process and artwork reviews
• Assist in reviewing all batch submissions as needed, including on-site approvals whenever necessary
• Organize and maintain lab samples, master standards as needed
• Create document and file organizational methods, and manage and upkeep multiple spreadsheets and checklists with key information
• Participate in all strategic plan and budget development
• Define channel KPIs and measurement practices, analytics, and reporting methods to assess channel performance
• Assist on product photo and video shoots, as needed
• Explore new channels and other marketing initiatives to drive growth
• Product marketing professional with 3-5 years of experience, in the beauty/wellness space. Product Development experience is a Must!
• Someone who understands the fundamentals on all major social media platforms, with the curiosity to tackle anything new & emerging
• A writer who can match brand tone and voice to tell our incredible brand story
• A self-starter with proven experience of driving projects from conception to completion