Our Client is one of the fastest growing beauty companies. Currently looking for an On Site Product Marketing Manager in LA.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for identifying new market opportunities, developing winning product strategies and gaining alignment across the organization on big product initiatives.
• Perform market analysis to identify and develop strategic new product recommendations to round out portfolio or capitalize on white space opportunities based on data and trends that will meet company revenue goals.
• Own creation of product briefs that will kick off all new development across the organization, which includes developing, writing and validating product positioning statement, ingredient storytelling, key attributes and claims, performance targets, pricing matrixes, and competitive snapshot.
• Coordinate consumer studies for claims development/substantiation and product positioning validation.
• Develop marketing decks to gain internal alignment and kick off cross-functional teams, and for external client facing use.
• Analyze performance of product launches and ongoing Core business to support new initiatives.
• Participate in the ideation process for developing and executing brand-marketing initiatives for new product launches, PR and advertising, product packaging and all marketing communications for the product line.
• Work closely with Product Development, R&D, Marketing Operations, Graphic Design, Content Development and E-commerce teams to insure clear, consistent and sequenced communication.
• Benchmark competitors to understand how product marketing is evolving across all channels and provide actionable insights and recommendations.
• EDUCATION: BA/BS
• 3+ years of hands-on experience working with product within Beauty or related field
• Must be able to demonstrate previous winning strategies
• Strategic thinker who can view information and data through a consumer facing lens and connect multiple dots quickly and accurately
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Innovative problem-solving skills
• Proven ability to work in a fast paced, often changing, flexible environment while maintaining multiple projects and timelines concurrently
• Creative, high standards, discerning brand eye with the ability to learn and apply brand voice
• A self-directed entrepreneurial professional who operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.