Job descriptionTitle: Product Marketing Specialist
Our company is seeking a Product Marketing Specialist where you will manage the execution of projects that promote our companies products and services within your assigned line of business or product category.
The Day to Day:
- Responsible to understand the target audience(s), product offerings and competitive positioning associated with your assigned line of business at Service Credit Union.
- Apply best practices in contemporary marketing across all platforms, especially digital channels. Guide attribution and reporting.
- Develop communication strategies to engage consumer groups and to effectively promote Service Credit Union brand and business initiatives.
- Maintain awareness of corporate sales and marketing initiatives within your assigned line of business, keeping Marketing colleagues informed as it relates to potential points of integration across lines of business and/or projects.
- Understanding of the essence and articulation of the Service Credit Union brand and brand guidelines.
- Leverage business and brand acumen to successfully facilitate sales and marketing efforts in support of Service CUs member acquisition and retention efforts.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, or related field of study required.
- Minimum of five years in marketing communications and/or advertising, preferably in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Proven background in digital marketing.
- Financial Services marketing experience preferred.
- Ability to use segmentation skills to target audiences in a digital environment.
- Proven understanding of advertising and marketing project types and accompanying processes, as well as the job functions that comprise a marketing communications team.
- Proficiency with MCIF system, Marketing Automation system and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent technical skills including marketing automation with tools such as HubSpot, Eloqua or Marketo. Experience with CRM tools are a plus.
- Experience with MCIF tools such as Raddon are a plus.
- Masters degree in marketing, business or related field of study preferred.