Job descriptionJob Overview:
Our client is looking for a Product Operations Analyst, which will support the Product team with all aspects of creating and managing the life-cycle matrix for a series of assigned products within the Equipment and Accessories categories. As the Product Operations Analyst, you will work as part of a cross-functional team to maximize growth and profitability.
• Primarily responsible for creating and maintaining all product style and SKU information via seasonal line lists and within internal and external databases.
• Primarily responsible for creating and maintaining sales and marketing specific line-lists to communicate salesman sample ordering and product marketing collateral.
• Manage seasonal SMU process: design creation/approval, SKU creation processes, ordering and confirming. Work cross functionally with Sales, Ops and Procurement
• Be the go-to resource across departments for all SKU-related information within product databases. Including (but not limited to) pricing and duty.
• Help to identify opportunities for expansion or rationalization of products by assisting in the creation of new product briefs and strategy. • Conduct on-going market analysis to identify consumer, competition and product technology trends relevant to assigned products.
• Help create and maintain seasonal Visual Line Plans for internal and external use. Ensure VLP alignment to line list.
• Merchandise showrooms in assigned areas for product and sales presentations.
• Assist with all needs around seasonal Go-To-Market.
• Work cross functionally as part of a team with Design, Development, Marketing, Sales, Planning and Operations on all matters related to assigned products.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 1-3 years of experience in a Product related role; Outdoor/Action Sports/Sporting goods industries preferred.
• Understanding of FLEX or similar PLM software.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, customer relation, and presentation skills.
• Expert level with Microsoft Excel and analytical skills.
• Basic understanding of the product lifestyle, including design and development with technical attributes of performance materials and production techniques.
• Familiarity in working with domestic and overseas vendors.
• Ability to thrive in fast-paced, results driven organization.
• Strong organizational skills; managing many diverse projects with different deadlines and priorities.
• Exhibit a sense of urgency and independent initiative toward accomplishing objectives.