- Product Assistant (Experience (Activewear/Loungewear)
- $65K (Based on experience)
- Culver City
- Start: After 2 Interviews
Position: Production Assistant
We are looking for a Product Development/Production Coordinator to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate will play an important part in driving an efficient product operation, support effective vendor communication and partner closely with Design and Technical Design to hit crucial deadlines while upholding our deep focus for design integrity and quality.
- Track the production calendar/timelines to ensure on time product delivery, accuracy of WIP data for cross-departmental reporting, and proactively problem solving to meet deliverables.
- Plan and prioritize workload to meet deadlines based on business priorities.
- Ensure production data is accurate.
- Keep purchase orders up to date with any changes to units, cost, and delivery.
- Ensure cross-functional launch data is entered in a timely manner and accurate.
- Execute strong attention to detail ensuring key milestones are met.
- Monitor trim inventory & support the Sr Director of PD/Production to place projection replenishment orders
- Develop respectful and collaborative relationships with our vendor base with clear daily communication.
- Review WIP charts and time in action deadlines, costing, & fabric and trim approvals and ensure vendor partners receive prompt approvals and feedback.
- Follow up on QC issues and communicate with vendors on QC failures and reports.
- Support product execution & work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including
- Technical Design, Design, Merchandising, Planning, Ecomm, Operations, Logistics, DC.
- Attend necessary pre-production and production meetings
- Continuously communicate to team members on product updates, approvals, and issues.
- Track fit sample and sale sample ETA’s and provide technical design team and sales with accurate & up to date sample ETA’s.
- Support company goals related to Environmental & Social Responsibility Performs additional duties and assignments, as requested.
- 2+ years’ experience in Apparel Production Proficient in Microsoft Excel Exemplary interpersonal skills with demonstrated success in both written and verbal communication
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize workload in order to strategize the objectives and drive the various initiatives of the Production department to be accomplished in a timely manner
- Ability to work under pressure in an environment of constant shifting priorities and change
- Ability to proactively troubleshoot and problem solve
- Passionate about working for an inclusive, values driven brand
- Ability to foster an inclusive and respectful working environment
If you are interested, please respond with your updated resume and portfolio.