Our client is fast pace Junior's apparel manufacturer who is looking to bring on Production Coordinator to join their team. With their innovative, on-trend, and creative designs they are industry leaders in the fashion space.
Production Coordinator Overview:
Our client’s product team is looking for a Product Development Coordinator to support product development projects. Our client is seeking a highly organized and motivated team member to help them continue to innovate. As a Production Coordinator, your role is critical in supporting Production Manager and supporting key accounts.
• Create Garment POs
• Follow up on PP samples to submit to CTL
• Follow up on GS/AR samples
• Check GS/AR samples for quality, color, components, labels, hangers/sizers before handing over to SVP of Technical Design
• Follow up on TOP samples at 10% of production.
• Check TOP samples for quality, color, components, labels, hangers/sizers before handing over to SVP of Technical Design
• Follow up on Sealing BV samples
• Follow up on sealed production samples to submit to CTL, Include ETA for CTL report
• Submit bulk fabric testing to CTL following WM manual to ensure bulk fabric is meeting WM requirements and is consistent throughout bulk production.
• Follow up on AD samples or special request samples
• Maintain T & A for submits listed above
• Update/maintain WIP for submits listed above
• Maintain factory matrix in WM Retail Link
• Bridge WM orders in Retail Link
• Fill out quotes in Retail Link
• Provide Item Numbers to agents
• Provide WM PO Numbers to agents
• Mass market or big box store (big box, volume) experience preferred
Salary range $65K