Job description24 Seven is partnering with an talented integrated print and fabrication house in Portland, OR. to help them find a full-time Production Designer to work on large format retail and environmental experience design.
Our agency client works with brands such as Nike, Adidas, and many more!
As Production Artist, you will be producing designs for packaging, in-store display set-ups, and resets while ensuring brand standards across color, font, and production quality.
The Production Artist is also responsible for making sure that artwork meets all visual, regulatory, and manufacturing requirements.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced designer with a strong eye for layout, typography, color, and composition.
• Produce designs for packaging, in-store display set-ups, and resets.
• Generate product and display renderings in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Provide support for the sales and creative teams and assist with the production and execution of design materials.
• Manage all aspects of packaging mechanicals, including concept development, design, revisions, and production.
• Ensure accuracy, brand consistency, and quality are maintained throughout all collateral and update all mechanical specifications, guidelines, and templates.
• Review incoming files for use in print and advertising mechanicals and maintain files for baselines, guidelines, and templates for print media.
• Inspect final art files from vendor agencies to ensure consistency with brand standards and printer specification before releasing to printer and archiving.
• Troubleshoot technical issues in graphic files for printing and on-line quality and integrity.