We have an exciting role available for a Production Garment Technologist to join this globally known luxury brand. This is an amazing opportunity to add a luxury brand to your CV!
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To check graded measurements and pass to PA For Pre-Production sample launch
• To attend the Development SMS fitting to gain an understanding if the new season design & fit ethic. To build a history of changes behind each style to help with PP approval during Production.
• Attendance of all production fittings, with Development Technologists (In the interim training period, with a view to become the Tech representative for Production, taking ownership of the technical aspects of production, from PP approval to investigations and resolutions of production issues at factory.
• Must come from a similar role, with 3-5 years’ experience with luxury products ideally, and preferably exposure to broad product categories
• You are highly detail oriented and well organized and capable of working unsupervised in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to work well within a team and be able to delegate in order to achieve deadlines
• Understanding of grading, layplans, costings and knowledge of pattern cutting is expected along with a good understanding of Garment Construction techniques.