This position is for a highly skilled program manager with a proven experience managing complex marketing programs. You must possess excellent communication skills, experience managing projects in a matrix organization, the ability to drive decisions and projects to completion, and enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative environment. You will need to evaluate data, utilize best practices and identify processes to improve/automate. This position will require you to traffic manage Interactive/Creative projects
You will be a part of the products & marketing organization. You must possess excellent communication skills, the ability to drive decisions and projects to completion, and enjoy working in a highly dynamic and collaborative environment.
- 4-6 years of program management experience with a proven track record of delivering business value;
- 4-6 years experience managing projects for commercial software products or online services
- 4-6 years experience successfully managing large programs with multiple sub-projects and project managers;
- Understanding and ability to work in a matrix management environment;
- Understanding the PLC process
- Outstanding organizational, detail-oriented, communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work well in a cross-functional environment
- Complete ownership and ability to solve problems;
- Ability to be flexible with a positive attitude and learn quickly in a dynamic environment;
- Ability to be productive in a fast-paced environment with a minimal direction (self-started will be a plus);
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, proven ability to track and execute marketing projects Detail-oriented. Able to juggle multiple projects and tasks
- Motivates and drives others to succeed
- Ability to learn salesforce application to build tools is a plus
- Interest in technology and ability to develop application/tool to automate processes is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience running large scale projects and portfolios of projects, excellent understanding of program and project management processes and procedures, methodologies, best practices
- Strong MS Project, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, and Excel skills;
- Understanding of systems for sharing and collaboration.