24 Seven Inc has partnered with one of the leading sportswear companies in the world in search for a Program Manager. Full job details are below. Look forward to speaking with you soon!
Duration: 12 months
Location: Remote, Will be required to be on-site when cleared
Required: 6 years experience in similar role or in the same field.
Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To:
• Facilitate and coordinate the efforts of senior leadership toward the establishment of the project portfolio definition, its structure, and processes, from demand management and strategic alignment of projects and programs to portfolio categories and criteria, through evaluation, selection, and prioritization; to execution, tracking and measuring the achieved results.
• Engage with and conduct quarterly (or at other intervals as specified) reviews with senior business, IT, executives, stakeholder committees, the IT steering committee, and other relevant bodies to validate and assess the project portfolio, execute change, and reprioritize to meet business needs as required.
• Drive planning and prioritization between IT teams for bodies of work and alignment with business priorities.
• Ensure the oversight and coordination of dependencies across the projects and programs in the portfolio and resolve or escalate conflicts.
• Capacity planning and demand planning to support multiple initiatives across multiple disciplines
• Represent Consumer and Marketplace portfolio of work and report plans and progress.
• Report and provide input to budgeting and financial planning
• Lead reviews of any significant initiatives, projects or programs that are challenged
• Direct the development and maintenance of communications and reporting around the IT project portfolios, to stakeholders, the IT steering committee, and senior executives.
• On behalf of the portfolio review team and steering committees, ensure the adherence to the appropriate governance functions relating to the portfolio and in accordance with enterprise guidelines, policies and practices.
• Perform regular health checks of project QA checklists.
• Direct the creation and maintenance of the required project portfolio documentation and artifacts.
• Work with project teams to manage/oversee the full range of the project life cycle (initiate, plan, execute, close) for projects covering a portfolio of projects which focus on the business needs of a specific business line(s) or strategy.
• Executive Steering Committee-level presentations