The Legal Program Manager will work closely with a global, cross-functional team to drive development and approvals of legal content and disclosures for all product packaging items including external packaging disclosures and in-box Safety & Warranty Guide and Quick Start Guide. You'll be supporting our legal packaging team to help manage legal inputs and reviews for our entire line of consumer products and accessories. Candidates should have demonstrated experience in communicating with various stakeholders and driving business partners to meet project schedules within multiple work streams.
• Drive program execution, own and create schedule, conduct team meetings, support trade off analyses, communicate status and identify/resolve blocking issues.
• Act as agent of change, help stakeholders to find clarity and drive processes as needs dictate.
• Facilitate requirements gathering and drive creation of integrated project plans and timelines.
• Lead Accessories legal packaging programs working hands on with product and legal teams to identify requirements, constraints, dependencies, and issues.
• Continuously create and maintain clarity in program status, risk and mitigation plans.
• Build and improve legal packaging project execution tools and processes.
• Help create and foster a team culture across teams, disciplines and stakeholders
• 7+ years of experience as a producer, project manager, or program manager
• BA/BS degree or equivalent project or program management experience
• Experience with program management practices, tools, and methodology
• Experience managing multiple sophisticated and global programs with competing priorities and working effectively across time zones.
• Skilled at managing competing stakeholder expectations across teams simultaneously.
• Advanced skills in Smart Sheets, Agile, G-Suite, Microsoft Office tools or similar software
• Comfortable with ambiguity and the ability to adapt in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment.
• Strong accountability and ownership of tasks. Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
• Proven track record of deliverables in Hardware or Consumer Goods
• Strong problem solving and ability to influence other