Our agency client is looking to bring on a freelance Programmatic Manager, to start ASAP and go through the end of November with opportunity to extend or go FT should both parties be interested. This can be completely remote, and will require around 37.5 hours of work a week, potentially more.This assignment will vary in hours and length of time due to client demands.
The Programmatic Contractor is a subject matter expert in the field of programmatic. They independently oversee all facets of programmatic media initiatives, including: media strategy and planning, campaign execution, account optimization, and in-depth analysis. The Programmatic Contractor works closely with the Account Management team to drive programmatic strategy, fulfill client requests and provide thought leadership for the brand's most complex Programmatic accounts. In addition to this, the Programmatic Contractor will be working with their team to improve the efficiency and growth of their clients. The Programmatic Contractor will have superior organizational skills and time management skills as they will be expected to manage the deliverables and scope all of our existing client work.
- Supervises programmatic media execution; maintains a focus on the long-term development and growth of the client’s programmatic strategy
- Develops multi-channel media plans for varying client goals, demonstrating knowledge of each channel's role within media strategies
- Understands how to troubleshoot campaign errors and quickly apply solutions within relevant platforms
- Provides project guidance to team members supporting accounts with clear and direct feedback on their execution
- Fulfills all billable client hours monthly while establishing timelines for individual project completion
- Proactively calls out performance highlights/issues, communicating clear next steps
- Active leader in team discussions, encouraging participation and knowledge sharing among team members
- Comfortable as an active member on client communication
- Able to defend programmatic initiatives out of a last touch environment, utilizing multiple disparate data sources to tell a cohesive story for the client
- Bachelor's degree
- Strategic and creative thinking
- Passionate about delivering innovative, measurable client solutions
- Able to maintain high levels of focus and productivity with minimal supervision
- Adaptable to a dynamic work environment
- Experience with data analysis
- Self-motivated with innate curiosity
- Results and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Effective time management and organizational habits
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume today!