Job descriptionOur client, a telecommunications company, is looking to add a project coordinator to their team for a 9 month contract position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Sets the agenda and facilitates meetings focused on problem solving and supporting teams to keep each action item on track.
• Reports actions and outcomes, communicates with workstream leads and keeps them informed and engaged.
• Creates and manages a weekly red/amber/green status report.
• Reports back actions from their workstreams and agrees next steps and flags any concerns or requirements.
• Oversees data entry, data analysis, creation of contact records, and record maintenance.
• Facilitates the development of a single source platform for vendor, customer, and client contact records utilizing our existing systems.
• Presents reports on contact record progress as well as problems and data recommendations to stakeholders prior to implementation.
• Responsible for submission and completion of the required entity name change form and supporting documents to our vendor, customer, and client list.
• Bachelor degree required
• Strong communication skills
• Project planning, time management and other project coordination skills
• Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook is required
• Excellent data management skills – proficient with dealing with large batches of data and providing executive summaries