Job descriptionTiming: Start ASAP
Duration: At least 6 months
Hours per week: 40+
Pay rate: $26-32/hr DOE
Location: Onsite at least 2-3 days per week (Tues/Wed/Thurs)
One of our global retail and footwear clients is looking for a Brand Licensing Coordinator to join their licensing team ASAP for an exciting contract role supporting their sports & college program.
This Brand Licensing Coordinator will be responsible for interfacing with external brand licensors and internal product management teams with a heavy focus on data entry and SKU management in the company's data systems and PLM tools.
The Brand Licensing Coordinator must be an extremely flexible, team-player who prides themselves on being organized, attentive to small details, personable and easy to work with, and someone who is a self-starter and problem-solver.
Ideal Brand Licensing Coordinator candidates will have:
- At least 1-2+ years of product line management, project management, or relevant marketing, brand licensing, and/or merchandising experience
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative team player, someone who is agile, flexible, and easy to work with
- Desire to hone analytical skills and an actioned-oriented approach to data
- Must be strong with Microsoft Excel
- Open to learning new data systems and tools (i.e. Centric and o9)
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate across multiple internal functions and external licensors.
- Assist in licensor portal management for concept design, pre-production samples, packaging, and final samples for the product lifecycle.
- Responsible for SKU management in Centric and o9 systems
- Organize and track pre-production and final samples
- Communicate cross-functionally with design, development, packaging, and external licensors (interface with 10+ licensors at a time)
- Utilize effective communication, organizational, and analytical skills to support the product creation and licensed operations process from end-to-end.
*Hybrid schedule - onsite required 2-3 days per week Tues/Wed/Thurs
**Must be available during core working hours M-F / 9-5:30pm
***Computer will be provided