Job descriptionHi $first name$,
Hope you had a nice weekend.
Im working on a new role and wanted to see if youd be interested - please take a look at the below and respond with your resume if youd like to be considered.
Starts October and thru April 2024
Rate - w2 - $26/hr
40 hrs per week
Hybrid in Culver City (non negotiable)
Our client, a Consumer Electronics Company, is looking for a Project Coordinator.
• Project Management - Projects tend to have short timelines. Time management and project management skills are very important. it’s necessary to deliver the final products on time. You will work closely with our vendors, both internal and external stakeholders, to ensure all products are delivered to the correct recipients on time.
• Seeding - Work with the partner and internal stakeholders to oversee and execute a successful seeding strategy.
• Managing Internal Stakeholders – The successful completion of a program requires the assistance of all internal departments. It’s imperative for the candidate to manage internal stakeholders throughout the entire program.
• Budget Management - Manage budget process: 1) Budget alignment with team, 2) Purchase Order creation
• Legal – Work with relationship managers, our partners and the Apple legal team to complete NDAs, draft term sheets and ensure that all product/packaging aspects adhere to legal requirements.
• 1+ year(s) of Marketing experience ( This does not include internship experience)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred