A busy consumer product company is looking for a Project Manager who has managed the lifecycle of a product.
You will be working coordinating with different departments, managing costs, working with the various vendors and suppliers. You will be working on three products- water cooler, filter, and food appliances. You should have experience with bringing a product to market.
This role will be on-site 5 days a week in Los Angeles, CA.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
· Partner with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Sales, and Operations to set deliverable timelines and department goals
· Determine project schedules, organize files, monitor progress, set regular status meetings and adhere to project budget
· Oversee end-to-end workflow and ensure quality output of teams
· Coordinate and communicate available resources to complete pending tasks and projects
· Work to establish and maintain project efficiency and optimization
Project Manager Qualifications:
· 5+ years of experience in project and/or program management
· Ability to work quickly and efficiently across various teams and timelines
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Strong data analysis and tracking capabilities