Our client in the global sportswear and apparel industry is in need of a Project Manager for a yearlong contract that could extend or convert to a fulltime opportunity. This person will need to be able to work onsite 2-4 days/week at the Beaverton headquarters on a flex schedule once people return to office. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of project or program management experience; experience delivering regional projects; experience with formal project management methodology.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We need an experienced Project Manager to facilitate effective collaboration of project contributors across the Chief Administrative Office to deliver efficient and timely projects by creating program controls and governance standards in Beaverton, Oregon. We have a multi-million-dollar portfolio of work that requires a person who understands the value and criticality of effective project management and stakeholder engagement. To be successful, you need to be knowledgeable, adaptable, and able to effectively navigate and influence stakeholders.
WHAT WILL YOU BE WORKING ON?
The goal of this role is to create and maintain project plans, define project scope, manage timelines and deliverables and ensure timely escalations to leadership. This work will involve projects from technology deployments to large-scale process change initiatives. The ideal candidate will excel at project team coordination and alignment, integrating and managing project timelines by identifying all project interdependencies, formulating and driving actionable recommendations to solve complex problems, performing risk and issue management at the project level and proactively identify and analyze patterns and gaps to help keep projects on track.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
As part of the Global Operations team, your key stakeholders are our cost center owners across the CAO portfolio. And, you will also partner closely with Global Controlling.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE:
- 5+ years’ previous experience in program management, project management or related field and demonstrated mastery of fundamental program and project management skills
- Highly motivated & self-starter
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Can work well with others and excel working cross-functionally
- Experience in project mgmt. software preferred
- Proven ability to successfully navigate and get things done within a large highly matrixed and complex organization
- Excellent communication skills (building presentations, editing, and writing) with proven experience leading discussions with senior leadership
- Demonstrated experience working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others