Sr Project Manager (contract @ 20 hr / week) The right fit would have ample experience in software development.
Senior Project Manager (Remote PT)
The job responsibilities fall under three areas:
Project strategy: Collaborating with our clients, solution architects and designers to clearly define project requirements, project plans and acceptance criteria.
Project management: Managing the execution of projects by leading the project team to successful schedule and budget outcomes.
Quality assurance: Testing and coordinating defect resolution to ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to our clients.
- A passion for web technology and demonstrable exposure to complex technology projects
- Experience defining requirements for technology products, drafting proposals and statements of work
- Experience leading a team through technology projects at a consistent and predictable pace, and having fun while at it
- Experience managing schedules, budgets, and task priorities
- Superb time management and organization skills to stay ahead of projects
- Excellent communication skills, including demoing features to client teams, and the ability to navigate difficult conversations with clients
- A software development background is helpful but not required
To apply, please submit the following:
- A brief description of your professional experience, or a resume
- A brief description of a technology project you led that you think would be similar to our projects
- A brief description of your ideal team and work situation
- Confirmation that, if chosen as a finalist, you can provide two references from past positions similar to this one