Job descriptionOur client, a global media agency is looking for a Project Manager to join their team!
Full time, direct hire
Hybrid schedule - 2 days onsite in central LA
In this role, you will manage creative assets and launch for paid digital media campaigns for Cross-Channel Amazon accounts. This person will be the primary liaison between internal (Communications Design & Partnerships) and external stakeholders (Client Creative Teams, Vendors, Creative Agencies) to execute approved campaign deliverables.
- Manages digital deliverables for a flawless campaign execution
- Identifies areas of potential risk and implements risk mitigation strategies on all assigned projects.
- Utilizes optimized workload distribution to ensure quality execution and delivery of solutions.
- Works with Digital Partnerships to understand and manage expectations of both internal creative scope documents and external client needs at the project level. Communicates potential variances upstream through internal teams in timely fashion.
- Review and maintain documents that define creative scope of work
- Attend & support campaign kick-off meetings/calls by answering creative needs questions and sending recaps
- Reinforce campaign execution process is appropriately followed by craft teams
- Revaluates SLAs on an as needed basis when given new creative direction from the clients
- Provide status updates and escalate issues to the Supervisor
- Processing and routing creative assets (key art, images, logos, fonts, videos, audio etc.) to media partners creating custom ads
- Maintain asset organization within file storage
- Route and communicate clear brand guidelines to media partners creating custom ads
- Prepare creative trafficking instructions for internal Ad Operations team
- Review test pages and mocks before routing to clients for creative approval
- Provide creative status to Digital Partnerships and its impact on launch status
- Troubleshoot any placement functionality issues and solicit help from Ad Ops when needed
- Share creative insights during cross-functional meetings
- Advise on creative feasibility when evaluating new media opportunities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of project management experience within either media or creative services
- Experience working within an advertising agency environment
- Familiar with marketing communications strategy and processes, across all media formats including online media, data process, tagging, creative solutions and experiential executions
- Knowledge of the digital media trafficking process
- Track record of managing multiple projects at once
- Proficiency with Google Docs and Excel, with an ability to embrace, onboard and learn internal project management tools and systems.
- Exceptional interpersonal capabilities, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to translate technical concepts to internal/external teams
- Well-organized, ability to multi-task, strong written and oral communication skills, detail-oriented, energetic, can work as a team or independently and responsive to feedback
- Ability to thrive, multitask, and prioritize in a fast-paced environment