Our client, a top streaming service, is looking for a Project Manager- Launch Operations. This will start within the next few weeks and will start remote then transition to a hybrid schedule.
We are seeking a project manager to oversee the launches of games and associated assets across the Product and app stores. This role will partner with teams to effectively and efficiently deliver against game and promotional strategy. This will involve managing communication and alignment across multiple stakeholders, tracking and managing dependencies and moving targets, predicting and mitigating risks and ensuring games seamlessly launch on-time with a full suite of assets and metadata.
In this role, you will:
- Oversee the launches and updates of assets, promotions, and games across the Product and third-party app stores.
- Create and manage timelines for all milestones, assets, and tests required to successfully launch games on the platform and app stores.
- Source and enter key technical metadata into our systems to set-up titles.
- Work with our Creative Production team to ensure all assets are versioned and localized
for publishing on our platform and app stores.
- Oversee the assembly and QC of hundreds of localized artwork and video per game.
- Oversee the publishing of assets in our systems and app stores.
- Work across games studio, creative asset production, and multiple engineering teams
to keep people up to speed on launch readiness.
- Work with multiple engineering teams to troubleshoot metadata, asset delivery, and test
the flow of games and supplemental assets.
- Maintain the quality of the launch by being proactive, exercising sound judgment, and
informing and influencing the partners.
The ideal candidate has:
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Mid-to senior-level project management experience in a product-centric environment.
- An analytical mindset and a bias towards solving for scale
- A passion for operations and a thirst to do more with less, to work smarter not harder.
- The ability to exemplify the culture and values.