Job descriptionOur client, a cybersecurity company is looking for a Project Manager to join their team!
Full time hours
6 month assignment
This role will partner with Campaigns, Content, Product Marketing and Field Marketing teams to ensure a smooth delivery of projects across the team.
- Work with campaign managers and content marketing to drive global campaigns.
- Work with product marketing on tracking deliverables, timelines, and content efforts for product launches.
- Ship deliverables on time to support pipeline creation and coverage targets across multiple sales regions.
- With the broader marketing team, execute plans with workback calendars and tracking tools.
- Work with cross functional partners and stakeholders (both internally and externally) to get business alignment.
- 2-3 years relevant experience in a project or program management role.
- Hands-on experience with platforms like Workfront, SmartSheets, and other project management tools.
- Google Suite, SmartSheet and WorkFront - preferred, not necessary
- Excellent project management skills as well as exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills to advocate for stakeholders and drive cross-functional efforts.
- Proven record of cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, and problem solving.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field, or equivalent experience.