Job descriptionJob Description
Responsible for the coordination and support of ongoing tasks related to communication directive development and visual merchandising recaps.
- Sets and manages deadlines so support each project as assigned.
- Prepares reports for management regarding status of projects.
- Actively connects with internal business partners to gather and compile information as needed
- Style store on a weekly basis to capture photos as needed (at least 2 times a week)
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Ability to travel to Glendale
- Prefer a Communications or Business degree with an emphasis in writing.
- Require 2-4 years of experience in retail communications field or related area with comparable deliverables.