Our client, a US based premiere apparel company servicing all tiers and trade channels of distribution. The company designs, develops, sources, produces, and distributes apparel.
We are seeking a Purchasing Assistant to support the planning, facilitation, and day to day operations within our Purchasing team. This position is suited for those who thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects and tasks as once. The ideal candidate is seriously detail-oriented, highly organized with a positive attitude.
- Data entry and system management, ensure accurate and consistent information
- New product set up and maintenance including (but not limited to) cost logs, BOMs, production files, product specs and artwork library
- New supplier set up and maintenance
- Create/update all purchase orders
- Update WIP reports as changes occur
- Maintain inventory organization and distribution of production samples
- Liaise between company teams to ensure all projects adhere to the designated timelines
- Communicate daily with domestic and overseas suppliers regarding status of production
- Assist Purchasing Manager with development and production for all channels, provide timely follow up for new projects and products
- Provide general support to production team
- Handle special projects as assigned
- Contribute to our product team meetings, share feedback, and new ideas
- Have a Bachelor's Degree
- Are a clear and effective communicator (verbal & written)
- Are highly organized, detail driven and conscientious
- Are analytical in your approach
- Are generally proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Sharepoint)
- Familiarity with SAP or other ERP systems
- Are detailed in your work, while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture
- Work collaboratively with team members to achieve team initiatives
- Background in Sustainability a major plus!
*Location: On-site in Cypress
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration!