Job descriptionOur client, a water filtration company is seeking a Purchasing Clerk to join their team.
This role is full-time, direct hire
Rate: $18-23/per hour DOE
On-site 5 days a week at their HQ in City of Industry.
We are looking for an experienced Purchasing Clerk to analyze demand, optimize incoming materials, place POs and work with vendors to deliver on time.In this role, you should have an analytical mind and a strong business acumen.
Superior written and verbal communication skills are essential. If you love numbers and working with people, we would love to hear from you!
• Analyze historical data our ERP system to determine demand.
• Maintain sales forecast input.
• Create POs and update our ERP with accurate ETA information.
• Work with suppliers to optimize their production schedule to match our requirements.
• Help foster trusting relationships with business partners Skills
• Proven experience as planner / buyer in another organization • Mastery of Microsoft Excel; working knowledge of MS Office, relational databases and ERP systems.
• Analytical mind with business acumen
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Outstanding organizational ability Experience
• Minimum 3 years of similar experience.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.