Job descriptionPay: $29/hr
Schedule: Hybrid (on-site 3 days/week)
• Develop request for information (RFI), proposal (RFP) and quote (RFQ) documents in conjunction with business department requirements for obtaining goods and services.
• Analyze and evaluate vendor quotes and proposals to determine the most desirable suppliers. Critical evaluations are performed to analyze price, quality, experience, and capabilities of each supplier. A scoring system is developed and signed by all parties.
• Facilitate interdepartmental relationships to achieve both corporate and Procurement objectives.
• Work directly with all PCNA business departments to gain an in-depth understanding of their core business in order to help identify and solve complex problems.
• Execute various sourcing and supplier related initiatives with the support of the Purchasing Category manager
• Create purchase orders using Zycus workflow process and departmental policies and procedures.
• Create and execute contractual agreements in Zycus iContract and AdobeSign, ensuring policies and procedures are respected.
• Create and maintain iManage (Project Planning) and iSource (Tender Execution) projects.
• Evaluate vendor performance in relation to established service level objectives.
• Assess, develop, and implement procurement strategies for a multitude of products and services.
• Prepare vendor recommendations for decision-making (including global procurement committee (PSC) and other committee recommendations
• Obtain prior approvals throughout the areas of Finance, Accounting, Executive Management, and supporting departments while enforcing appropriate internal controls.
• Maintain detailed audit files for Professional Services related services.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Finance or at least 4 years of work in an equivalent discipline
• Purchasing Certifications are a plus
• 2-3+ years of total experience in procurement/purchasing/buyer areas preferred
• 2+ years automotive manufacturer or industry related experience preferred
• Finance background helpful
• Responsible for the proper usage, awareness, and compliance with IT security policies at PCNA
• Comprehensive knowledge of business principles, strategies and practices
• Ability to interact with and communicate to individuals at all levels both inside and outside the organization, up to and including Executive Management.
• Ability to manage and lead meetings, presentations, and complex time lines.
• Strong PC literacy to include: MS Office and experience working with Zycus or similar P2P application for sourcing, project and contract management Ability to gain working knowledge from a broad base of products and services throughout the entire organization
• Demonstrated experience working on cross-functional projects and work teams
• Ability to read and interpret contract terms and conditions
• Flexible and able to adapt to immediate business area needs and timelines
• Communication (Oral and Written)
• Relationship Management
• Consultative Selling Skills