Timing: September / October
Duration: 3-4 months // Contract - to - Hire
Hours per week: 40
Pay rate: $35-50+/hr DOE
Salary: $80-110K DOE
One of our well-known, global retail clients is looking for a QA Lead to join their team for an important upcoming role.
This QA Lead will be helping support the brand's migration to an all-new e-commerce platform on Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
The QA Lead must be well-versed in managing QA responsibilities and processes, ideally for an enterprise level retail and/or e-commerce brand.
Ideal QA Lead candidates will have:
- At least 7+ years of QA experience in an agile environment
- Experience managing communications of test cases across working teams to ensure SOW, timelines, and feedback processes
- Able to support teams throughout QA process to estimate, prioritize, and coordinate activities
- Experience working with and overseeing QA coordinators
- Experience conducting testing activities throughout the design and development process to meet brand standards that drive seamless consumer interactions
- Proven experience creating and documenting QA processes within software development life cycle including specs, process, and technical design documentations
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Know how to create and activate test cases within JIRA Test Case management following agile methodologies during both UAT and BAV.
- Experience playing an active role in testing processes and procedures, and testing new and updated front/back end systems for bugs and other issues.
- Understand tools like JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheets, and other project management and testing software.
- Experience with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) AA Compliance with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Standards.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with large site migrations, specifically e-commerce sites like Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and/or AEM
- Omni-channel and/or experience working on a robust e-commerce website
- Familiar with Confluence, JIRA, Smartsheet, and/or Ryke
*Offsite, but with expectation for 1-2 days per month onsite for QA testing
**Strongly prefer candidates local to Denver AND/OR able to relocate to Denver before 2022
***Computer can be provided