Our client, a well-known agency located in Chicago, is looking to bring on a Fulltime QA Tester to their growing team, starting immediately. This candidate can be completely remote!
The right person for this unique Quality Assurance position will join a team responsible for meticulously ensuring that our custom-developed websites and applications match design and functional specifications, and report all discrepancies, no matter how small, to developers to fix. They will accomplish this goal by comparing comps, style guides, and functional requirements to developed website(s).
Due to the nature of the client’s work, the right person for this position will also need to have intermediate to advanced Photoshop skills to take and maintain accurate screenshots for the client’s website, which will include light image editing when needed to capture various website attributes.
QA Tester Responsibilities:
- Ensure that websites are consistent with client's visual identity, including the overall look, graphic elements, and functionality of the site
- Ability to follow strict brand and visual guidelines
- Taking and editing screenshots
- Manually test websites for design and functional issues
- Utilize a project/issue tracking system (JIRA)
- Follow/build test plans
- Formulate/maintain timelines
- Respectfully work together with other disciplines in an Agile-oriented environment
QA Tester Qualifications:
- College degree—preferably Communications, Graphics Design, or Quality Assurance
- Working knowledge of Acrobat
- Working knowledge of Photoshop
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Creative or technical background in digital projects
- Working knowledge of InDesign and other Adobe products is a plus
- Pharma and/or healthcare background a plus
If you are interested in and qualified for this role, please forward tour resume and portfolio today!