Who we are
24 Seven is growing! We’re the leading creative staffing and recruiting firm working with today’s most sought-after employers and we’re looking for dedicated professionals, like you, to join our team. We are the go-to talent source supporting the world’s top teams in Marketing, Creative, Technology, and Digital recruitment.
About the Recruiter role
24 Seven is seeking an ambitious and driven Recruiter to be an integral part of our Los Angeles team. With a supportive and inspiring company culture, a generous compensation package, and perks and incentives including excellent health benefits, generous vacation package, and career development opportunities, 24 Seven is the perfect place to let your entrepreneurial spirit flourish as a Recruiter.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do as a Recruiter
- Identify and recruit a strong network of candidates through both proactive and passive strategies such as the use of social media, job postings, referrals, and traditional networking
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles, including candidate screening, interviewing, and onboarding
- Maintain a pipeline of candidates, including engaging passive candidates, for in-demand roles across marketing, creative and technology
- Build long lasting successful relationships with hiring managers at industry leading companies, agencies, and brands by consistently delivering top talent and unsurpassed customer service
- Collaborate with your Business Development partners to strategically expand your existing business within individual accounts
- Proactively market 24 Seven’s best-in-class talent to your existing client relationships
Why you’ll love being a Recruiter at 24 Seven
Our Recruiters receive a generous compensation & benefits package including:
- Highly competitive full-time salaries with limitless commission earning potential, no minimums, maximums, or draw, base pay range $45-60K DOE
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off policy (starting at 14 days per year!)
- Supplemental commission pay
- Ongoing training & career development opportunities, we love to promote from within
- Perks including, happy hours, health & wellness subscriptions, volunteer opportunities, etc.
- Our core values include collaboration, service orientation, and creativity
- We’re a forward thinking, innovative organization that continually invests in our people, practices, and technology to maintain our leadership standing and capitalize on what’s next
- We are constantly growing and so do the opportunities for each member of our Recruitment team
What you are made of
- You are an ambitious, dedicated team player with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- You have the emotional and social intelligence to develop strong relationships and a deep network of contacts
- You have strong communication skills and are comfortable negotiating
- You are a self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively
- You have 2 years of recruiting experience, specific experience recruiting for Microsoft is a huge plus.
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, rapidly growing company
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
24 Seven is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. 24 Seven is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.