We are looking for individuals who have experience recruiting for Legal, Global Security, Ethics/Compliance, all areas of Finance, and HR. Preferred candidates will have five plus years of Staffing/Recruitment experience and strong understanding of the Finance talent market and the specific skill sets within is a requirement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse Finance talent in support of the Global Talent Acquisition organization.
• Partner with company leaders to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives.
• Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels
• Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring manager, business leaders and HR.
• Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
• Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
• Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Five plus years of Staffing/Recruitment experience and strong understanding of the Finance talent market and the specific skill sets within.
• Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience.
• Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
• Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
• Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job boards.
• Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data mining and internet research.