Our client is an iconic E-Commerce retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in the organization.
• Partner with company leaders to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives.
• Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels
• Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring manager, business leaders and HR
• Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
• Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
• Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
Job Qualifications & Skills
• Five plus years of Staffing/Recruitment experience and strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to Corporate staff.
• Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience.
• Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
• Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
• Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job boards
• Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data mining and internet research.
• Experience in general HR functions