Job descriptionOur ad agency client is in search of a Creative Recruiter to join their Talent Acquisition Team. While you will have the opportunity to lead searches for every office and discipline, their ideal candidate will have strong fluency within Creative + UX/CX specifically.
In this role, you will build strong, consultative partnerships with our Hiring Managers to drive full cycle recruitment inclusive of sourcing, portfolio review, interviewing, and closing top talent.
This role is remote and contract with the potential to go fulltime. Applicants must have a backwound recruiting for Creative roles.
- Own full lifecycle recruitment including sourcing, interviewing, managing candidate feedback & stakeholder expectations, offer negotiation and ultimately closing top talent.
- Uphold a high-touch philosophy across applicants, prospects, candidates, referrals and hiring managers to ensure all stakeholders in the process have an excellent experience - regardless of outcome.
- Offer a diverse and qualified candidate slate and maintain a ongoing commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging throughout the candidate lifecycle.
- Develop creative ways to improve how our team identifies and engages passive talent.
- Maintain an active talent pipeline and deliver high-touch candidate experience.
- Contribute to employment branding initiatives in partnership with Marketing team to drive awareness of our employer value proposition across hiring and social channels.
- Work alongside some of the most innovative, genuine, and impressive people in the business!
- 5+ years of progressive recruiting experience in staffing agency and/or digital marketing agency environments.
- 2+ years of recent experience recruiting for UX, UI, and digital strategy talent.
- Exposure to high growth and/or tech startup is ideal.
- Success managing key relationships across UX/IU, Account Management, Creative, Content Production, Project/Product Management, Business Development, and Finance teams.
- Highly refined talent assessment skills and ability to uncover individual insights.
- High EQ - possessing the ability to be responsive, tactful, and thoughtful while bringing all stakeholders along in the journey.
- Exceptional written/verbal communication skills and the ability to concisely articulate a POV.
- Skilled in managing through influence and credible expertise, not reliant upon escalations and hierarchy.
- Excellent judgment with the ability to make prudent, well-informed decisions and maintain confidentiality.
- Familiarity with a data driven recruiting environments and comfortable using metrics to guide decision-making.
- Experience implementing effective sourcing strategies that allowed organizations to attract diverse talent and quickly scale in competitive markets.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Ability to be self-directed with a high sense of urgency, then as projects dictate, pivot in order to collaborate with a team to achieve shared goals.
- Experience with sophisticated ATS systems, Greenhouse preferred.
- Ability to travel on occasion as business needs dictate.