Job Summary: Our client is looking for a stellar full cycle Recruiter. This role is responsible for full cycle recruiting for full-time positions in Long Beach and Chicago offices. Reports to Associate Director, People Ops and works closely with Production Resource Manager. Strives to maintain a diverse and inclusive talent pipeline that includes talented and qualified individuals and demonstrates the ability to assess talent across all disciplines that is aligned with role expectations.
This will be Hybrid role, onsite 2-3 days as needed in Long Beach, CA.
• Hire top tier talent across all disciplines in partnership with various hiring managers.
• Full cycle recruiting includes maintenance of job descriptions and ad postings, networking, interviewing, scheduling interviews, reference checking, negotiating/prepping offers, submitting new hire info, and closing jobs to successfully fill open roles efficiently and in a timely manner.
• Act as company ambassador in managing the interview process to ensure a positive candidate experience from start to finish.
• Provide excellent follow through and communications to hiring managers and candidates alike regarding hiring progress, feedback and next steps.
• Update internal and external job sites when vacancies are available.
• Work closely with Resource Manager to understand business requirements across disciplines and various clients, as well as resource needs based on timing, urgency and priority.
• Work closely with Resource Manager to stay abreast of qualified internal candidates within the agency to foster movement, promotions and career growth.
• Utilize recruiting software tools to maintain reports including candidate stats, EEO data and other recruiting data including costs of employee referral payouts and posting budgets.
• Establish relationships with local colleges and advertising/industry groups to network, build and maintain consistent pipeline of qualified candidates for high demand roles.
• Partner with People Ops team and Resource Manager to determine diverse recruiting strategies.
• Ensure legal compliance and strong ethical behavior over all recruiting efforts.
• Manage external recruiting/staffing resources as needed.
• Assist in various other People Ops duties as required.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 5+ years as a Resource Manager or Recruiter in a fast-paced environment (advertising agency or creative environment preferred).
• Deep understanding and proven record of full cycle recruiting in both full time and freelance roles.
• Ability to adapt to changing requirements in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience in Studio/Production and Creative discipline recruiting.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels; polished phone, email, vidchat and social media etiquette is required.
• Informal and people-centric approach that is flexible and professional.
• Able to establish credibility with senior leadership team.
• Be able to maintain a consistent, can-do, flexible attitude.
• Exceptional initiative, attention to detail and follow through skills.
• Discerning creative eye and problem-solving skills.
• Personable, customer service, company ambassador-type personality.
Send your resume today!