Fashion E-Commerce Retailer with an office in Los Angeles, looking to hire a Full-Time Recruiter to join their Talent Acquisition team! In this role, you would pipeline recruitment needs, take job briefs, conduct interviews and manage the offer process for all new hires, have daily interaction with line managers across all departments and ensure to listen, consult and conduct the recruitment process to a very high standard. You would support a variety of high-volume roles in the business including recruiting multiple positions at any one time, across a variety of different teams. By using a combination of channels including social media, job boards, headhunting, career events and external agencies, you will attract and recruit the necessary quality and quantity of qualified candidates.
They are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and excels when implementing new ways to attract great candidates!
*Please note – this is a remote position, but candidates must be local to the greater LA area or open to relocation. Assistance not provided.
· Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for positions from candidate attraction through to offer management, advocating for diverse pipelines and interview panels to support our Conscious Inclusion plans
· Coach and guide hiring managers through the recruitment process, providing a consultative approach promoting a fair interview process
· Partner with business leaders to provide thoughtfulness around candidate management/candidate experience, consulting on process improvements and ideal candidate profiles
· Promote candidate referrals internally within all departments
· Implement a multi-channel recruitment strategy focusing on the direct sourcing of qualified candidates
· Support the social recruiting plan to attract talent and build the employer brand while offering ideas to develop this further
· Build relationships with relevant industry networks, universities and colleges to attract fresh talent
· Manage the recruiting pipeline through company ATS (applicant tracking system)
· Aim to improve the quality, time and cost efficiency of the recruiting function
· Ensure all recruitment processes are legally compliant with employment legislation within the overall Talent Acquisition approach.
· Partner with the wider Talent/People team on ad-hoc projects
· Prior in-house or agency experience with knowledge of a variety of recruitment needs, with 2 or more years’ experience recruiting
· Experience recruiting a high volume of positions, managing a full cycle recruitment experience
· Prior experience working with recruitment technology and have demonstrated experience sourcing candidates directly
· Team player who develops an understanding of the business, understands how each role fits into the bigger picture, and provides talent expertise with business goals and within the framework of the global Talent Acquisition & People team
· Maintain open communication with managers at all levels
· Prior experience within a startup or a growing business, within Retail or Tech