Job descriptionOur client, a top ad agency is seeking a highly organized Recruiting Manager to drive recruiting processes to create world-class experiences for candidates and our hiring teams. We are looking for someone well-versed in and passionate about the candidate experience, diversity, recruiting, building strong talent pipelines, and supporting the organization's growth. The Recruiting Manager will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and diversity, equity, and inclusion strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
This job will be on a Hybrid schedule, ideally 2 days onsite in Los Angeles, CA.
- The ideal candidate has experience leading talent acquisition and the recruitment process from start to finish.
- Develop, facilitate, and implement all phases of the recruitment process.
- Partner with the Sr. HR Manager to identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available roles, industry best practices, metrics, and the needs of the organization.
- Use a variety of sourcing methods (networking, LinkedIn, etc.)
- To attract talented candidates.
- Identify, recruit, screen and recommend talented prospective candidates for employment.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the interview process and offer negotiations; identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Partner with internal department leads to understand recruitment needs, advise on best practices, and development training for recruitment strategy.
- Be involved with local and national creative community by establishing relationships with various alumni programs, networking organizations, and career fairs to ensure a strategic pipeline of qualified and talented candidates.
- Structure and maintain ATS; effectively improving and adjusting system as necessary.
- Manage ATS and other applicable systems data to inform recruiting strategy and deliver weekly staffing report to Sr. HR Manager and Finance Director.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Assist with organization-wide Diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts.
- Help with other recruitment or administrative tasks to support the HR department as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- Must have agency experience.
- At least five (5) years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process.
- Commitment to incorporating Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion into our recruitment practices.
- Ability to maintain utmost confidentiality as related to sensitive hiring/employee information.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Positive attitude, team player, and ability to handle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships with Hiring Managers.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Knowledge of applicable employment laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software.