Job descriptionOur client, a Prestige Skincare Brand and they looking for a West Coast Sales Executive to join their team!
This role is 100% remote but with travel 70-80%.
Reports in to the Global Head of Sales
MUST BE BASED OUT OF LA OR OC
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Optimizing the execution of North America sales strategy in the Western region of the US with initial focus on retailer omni business.(including TX and Canada)
• Achieve net sales plans and sell out targets for region.
• Define and manage the end-to-end customer’s experience in a sale transaction at point of sale .
• Hire, train and manage the best in-class online and in-store Beauty Advisors for retail channels.
• Work with Global Head of Sales to develop the advertisement strategy and budgets for retailers .
• Ensure brands merchandising, and grooming guidelines, are implemented.
• Develop Beauty Advisor metrics and ensure targets are met.
• Work closely with Global Head of Sales on retailer inventory needs.
• Partner with operation teams to execute in-store counter development and builds.
• Represent and advocate retailer needs with internal cross-functional partners in marketing, merchandising, and education.
• Oversee execution of retailer assets, merchandising, promotional and launch calendars.
• Develop and perform competitive research and administrative tasks as needed.
• Meet with store management team and present seasonal company marketing activities.
• Weekly sell-out report including promotional activities and activations.
• Track & analyze competitive promotions to establish learnings and better future planning.
• Share a quarterly recap highlighting achievements and areas for improvement.
• Analyze and track sell-out trends across retailers, recap quarterly.
• Monthly reporting on sales KPIs, Sell-in and Sell-thru reporting for beauty advisors.
• Provide analytics and feedback on existing products and launch products from retailers.
• Aid in planning and execution of retailer events.
• Lead in-store communications and execution for events.
• Locally source key event components as needed.
• Act as Host for store-level or retailer-level events as needed.
• Recommend event strategy based on retailer trends and guidelines.
• Host seasonal in-store training for intercell teams.
• Execute new hire onboardings for store staff.
• Recommend digital and print training materials needed, aid in distribution.
WHO YOU ARE:
- CURRENT prestige beauty/skincare experience in wholesale sales.
- Fluent in English. Any additional languages would be a plus• Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in account executive or wholesale sales role- involving working with high-end retailers (brick and mortar) ex: Neiman's, Blue Mercury, Cos Bar, Saks, Violet Grey, etc.
- Proven track record of success in meeting sell-out targets in the skin care industry.
- Entrepreneurial, results oriented mindset with the ability to spot original opportunities and create strong partnerships.
- Creative problem-solving skills, proven ability to analyze and consolidate large volumes of data, develop a fact-based point of view, and communicate it effectively.
- Strong organizational skills keen attention to detail, and follow-up skills.
- Strong presentation skills with both internal teams as well as external organizations.
- Ability to work independently within a rigorous deadline schedule, multitask, and prioritize.
- Ability to function, adapt, and be flexible in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Training experience is a plus!.
THIS IS NOT A RETAIL STORE REGIONAL ROLE!!!!