Regional Sales Manager
The objective of the Regional Sales Manager position is to provide the Director of Sales and Education with training, sales support and appropriate reports and business strategies in an assigned territory, as dictated by the needs of the business with an emphasis on the Sephora, Nordstrom and Ulta accounts.
Regional Manager Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve sales goals, as determined by management, in assigned stores throughout assigned territory.
- Plan and execute strategies to drive business and brand awareness.
- Plan and execute in-store events to support Sephora, Nordstrom, Ulta and Fresh initiatives.
- Conduct all Sephora, Nordstrom and Ulta in store trainings in line with respective retailers Brand expectations.
- Use company supported reports and tools to create customized in store strategies related to cast training and selling experience.
- Establishing and developing strong relationships at store level with Sephora BA’s, Store Leadership, DM’s, Nordstrom CM’s, Point Person, Beauty Stylists, Department Managers, Ulta Management and employees.
- Handle in-store training of Selling Specialists (if applicable) and store personnel for new product launches and core product categories. This includes Selling Specialists, Sephora BA’s, Nordstrom employees and Ulta employees.
- Lead strong partnership with Sephora BA’s, Nordstrom CM’s, clients, Ulta employees and clients by providing service and support for any needs when in store.
- Ability to recruit, direct and evaluate Selling Specialists.
- Ensure brands homebays, counters, endcaps, towers, etc. are visually impeccable and in accordance with Fresh merchandising standards.
- Work with store leadership for visual placement in-store.
- Develop and manage SEC’s to ensure territory growth and overall business objectives and team success.
- Maintain regular call cycle to stores and effectively manage schedule and travel (when applicable).
Regional Manager Qualifications:
- 5-7 years beauty industry experience required.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, required.
- Experience in Sephora, Nordstrom and Ulta environment, preferred.
- Must be proactive in approaching potential clients and promoting the brand
- Must be able to manage others effectively.
- Must be able to travel within the territory.
- Hours of work must be flexible to meet job objectives.
- Position requires heavy traveling and driving to stores as well as market visits to SEC’s.
- Must have great time management skills in order to complete all necessary reports, paperwork, etc. in a timely fashion.