Job description24 Seven is partnering with a large Health Insurance client based in Arizona to help them find a Release Manager to join their team in this remote opportunity! This is a full-time, 6 contract-to-hire opportunity.
*Candidates must be willing to work in MAS Time zone. Anyone in CST OR EST will not be reached out to*
Pay is 61 an hour
The Release Manager is a critical role that owns the Release Management lifecycle. This includes procedures, process improvements, scheduling, coordinating, and the management of releases across the enterprise for multiple applications across various portfolios. The Release Manager Job function works collaboratively with all participants in software development projects and is supportive of developers and testers as they set up their build dev/test environments. This position also works with IT management to improve the software engineering processes and practices associated with continuously building, deploying, and updating software and environments.
Required Work Experience
- Understanding of IT-specific project practices including SDLC and/or AGILE
- Advanced interpersonal, written, oral communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Experience in developing and deploying project best practices, policies, procedures, and processes.
- Demonstrated vision in problem solving to support independent and effective decisions
- Change Management process and policies
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Advanced process-oriented and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work with multiple priorities, sometimes under limited time constraints.
- Perseverance in the face of resistance or setbacks
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to maintain positive working relationship with others
- Facilitate and resolve customer requests and inquiries for all levels of management within the Corporation.
- Foster synergy with a diverse team in an ever changing environment.