Job descriptionSenior Product Designer, Global eCommerce
Location: 100% Remote
Join this global team and be part of improving peoples' lives. This team is dedicated to providing effective nutritional products and solutions, for healthcare professionals. Your clients will be North America, EU, Japan, Australia, etc. You will be working on ecommerce storefronts, transactions and other products. There is a large product suite; you will not be bored!
Plus, they have a great benefits package, 401K match, potential bonus and true advocacy for a work/life balance that represents their products.
There will be 10% travel. It could be to California or as far as Australia!
You will be reporting directly to the XD Director who works in hand-in-hand with the Product Manager.
You think in visual languages and design patterns. You love mobile and strive to create interfaces to rival your favorite mobile apps. You understand how users think and design patterns as second nature that motivate people to complete tasks. As a representative of the Global Ecommerce team, Product Design is accountable to both tactical projects and the long-term strategy of our brand by way of iterative product design.
**Portfolio required to demonstrate creative and technical skills
**You must know Figma or you will not be considered.
- Conceives and executes visual solutions consistent with the agreed strategy
- Take a lead role in designing user flows and prototypes, offering expertise from the outset
- Design user flows and prototypes, offering expertise from the outset
- Craft compelling stories that carry the experience strategy vision through an iterative design process
- Produce interface design adhering to the best practices in UX design and color theory
- Understand, receive and apply process direction
- Work within existing design frameworks and creating original visual conceptions, for typographical and visual treatments
- Comfortable documenting work for hand-offs to Product Management & Engineering
What you'll need:
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience as a Digital Designer
- Previous experience Designing for e-commerce, financial services or insurance
- Experience with OTC or Consumer Packaged Goods is a plus
- Mobile first design approach
- Experience creating websites, apps, Emails, and other digital expressions like social media
- Website designs for a CMS or object orientated scalable website
- Knowledge of cross-browser/cross device issues and solutions
- Must be familiar with standard software-development lifecycles and project-management methodologies (such as Agile)
- Great attention to detail and QA testing are paramount