Job description24 Seven is partnering with their top global sportswear client based in Portland, OR, to find a Retail In Store Communications Manager to join their team in this hybrid role of 3 days onsite. This is a 6-12 month contract, with potential to extend or turn into a full-time salaried position with benefits. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401k and holiday pay.
Ideal Candidate: 4 years’ experience managing retail creative marketing design and 2 years’ experience in graphic and display production.
Responsible for planning and managing the design, production, and installation process for all instore seasonal displays, signage, and digital content. You will serve as the expert for in-store marketing
communications to create awareness, drive engagement, and enhance the customer’s shopping experience.
- Ensure operational compliance to our In-store Communications development procedures
- Remain current on global retail concept, visual merchandising, and brand guidelines to ensure compliance
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to create and maintain our forecast calendar
- Collaborate with Visual Merchandising on a frequent basis determine needs in category
- Maintain awareness of global toolkits, delivery timelines, and adaptation requirements
- Develop concept design briefs and agency presentations to tailor global tools and/or create new elements to create in-store signage and seasonal displays
- Create production, and shipping grids to guide agency partners on store segmentation requirements
- Create installation and assembly instructions to ensure ease and compliance of installation
- Evaluate and approve production and packaging samples to ensure achievement of print and material quality
- Frequently visits stores to install and evaluate shipments to evaluate results
- Lead and manage on-site contractors ensure scope is maintained
- Hold agency partners accountable for assigned scope-of-work as well as continual delivery of innovation and incremental value
- Maintain alignment with all financial and procurement policies
- Keep a pulse on retail trends, shopper experiences, and competitive retail environments
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency with MS Office products. Knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop a plus.
- Ability to translate brand and campaign guidelines into in-store communications
- Understanding of retail environments and visual merchandising practices
- Effective at presenting creative and gain alignment to project brief
- Excellent project management skills, with proven ability to manage large projects in on time and to budget.
- Ability to manage budgets and control costs
- Be a supportive and reliable team player who has a collaborative approach
- Ability to cope with change, make decisions and act comfortably with risk and uncertainty
- Effective in multi-tasking and complex project solving
- Able to travel domestically
- 4 years’ experience managing retail creative marketing design
- 2 years’ experience in graphic and display production
- 2 years’ experience working in a corporate or agency environment
- 2 years’ experience managing agencies or suppliers