Length of Contract: 3 months with potential to convert FTE
Remote--- Candidates must be located in or near Greater Seattle, WA
Client Overview: The client operates at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across their ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and advertising platform.
Position Overview: The Brand Specialist position offers an exciting introduction to on-line retail business and a broad training ground for future success. This role will work directly with a strategic vendor partner to grow their business and achieve qualitative and quantitative goals while working with multiple internal teams and management.
-Looking at all the deals that are assigned to them, making sure no bugs or issues on those deals, looking into defects and owning resolutions (requiring reaching out to vendors about this). Owning weekly updates to prospective business leaders about progress and any problems.
-You will take the deals from the vendors and upload those requests in the internal system, once they go live – keeping track that everything is running smoothly.
• Bachelor's degree
• 0-2 years of relevant experience
• Strong numeric and analytic aptitude
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency of the Microsoft Office Suite
• Familiarity with SQL
• Dive Deep, Earns Trust (top 2), Invent and Simplify
• Process Management
• Having E-commerce experience is a plus
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
• Experience in process improvement
• Work experience in national branded or vertical fashion retailer.