Job descriptionYour Contribution
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. These are some of the winning behaviors you'll need for success at our company.
In this role you will:
- Execute productions including still photography, CG, and retouching projects.
- Collaborate with multiple groups across various product lines, helping to support the creative ideas while balancing practicalities and necessities of production.
- Support other producers in pre- and post-production work, as well as on set, leveraging these projects as opportunities to learn.
- Help create multiple assets for various social platforms as well as print production. Understanding best practices for producing deliverables for those channels.
- Proactively manage communications, timelines, budgets and deliverables setting expectations with key stakeholders for various projects.
- Support the group with media management, storage, and tracking of imagery.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 3-5 years of experience in photography production.
- 3-5 years of experience in retouching product and lifestyle.
- Experience on set and a working knowledge of roles on set.
- Keen eye for detail and understanding of color theory.
- Experience proofing and marking-up proofs.
- Highly detailed and organized with an ability to see the big picture, yet execute the details.
- Extraordinary communicator with the ability to tailor a message to your audience.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and partner with resources in the broader company to scale and deliver amazing work.
- Experience working with outsourced and in-house teams to deliver projects.
- Ability to lead multiple projects with calm and ease.
- Positive, self-motivated, and solution-oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ambition and desire to develop new skills and grow personally as well as professionally.
- In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include: Experience with retouching, shooting, and lighting.
- Self-driven interest and curiosity in technology. Quick to see the promise of new technologies and the consumer benefit it can provide.
- Flexibility (within reason) to work outside normal business hours. Occasional travel required.