Job descriptionOur client, is an independently owned creative company making thoughtful legwear + clothing for women, men, and children. They are currently hiring a Sales Account Coordinator to join their team!
Start full time in office 5 days a week located in Chinatown.
To be successful in this position, the sales account coordinator should demonstrate great customer service skills, strong business acumen to successfully generate growth through new and existing accounts, and comfort in utilizing all the tools available to maximize on opportunities.
WHOLESALE + DIRECT
• Improve and manage the omni-channel experience in partnership with our wholesale accounts.
• Strategize and execute targeted newsletters and sales outreaches to both Wholesale and Direct channels.
• Manage accounts for long-term success and build thoughtful relationships.
• Develop new sales opportunities and strategies
• Coordinate Wholesale Pre-Order initiatives and schedules
• Maintain HFB style matrix each season.
• Manage product creation/inventory on both Shopify and Dear
• Organize and facilitate all incoming wholesale orders and update/communicate with team regularly.
• Oversee sales goals and data per season.
• Manage sales samples and photo samples.
• Organize seasonal lookbook and line sheet photo shoots.
• Create wholesale invoices and manage incoming payment.
• A degree in business, communication, marketing or a related field
• Demonstrate strength in analyzing data
• Knowledge of sales metrics
• Ability to maintain productivity in a multi-tasking environment.
• Ability to effectively self-manage and work autonomously while being communicative with the team.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Whip smart, organized, and detail oriented.
• Thrive in fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Solution oriented and delights in problem solving - must be able to independently research and trouble shoot!
• Eagerly take on responsibilities with a sense of personal ownership.
• 2-3 years industry experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Products, and Adobe CS.
• Experience with Shopify, Klaviyo, Dear is a plus. Compensation
• Starting Base Hourly: $32-$35/hr + overtime
• Health Care Benefits: HMO Kaiser
• Profit Sharing Benefits after 1 year of employment
• 401k Plan available
• Projected Schedule: 5 Days/wk (10am-6pm)