Job descriptionClient Overview:
Our client is a premium wholesale apparel company looking for a Sales Analytics Assistant. Our client is all about providing a place where the entrepreneurial spirit thrives. It's a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice, and great ideas can come from anyone. They seek to ignite the be different mentality throughout each department.
• Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare data, evaluate results, and explain variances
• Conduct a post-mortem analysis on a monthly basis to evaluate forecast accuracy
• Deliver data insights, create, and manage reports, and dashboards critical to understanding performance and to drive operational efficiency
• Influence leadership by providing detailed ad-hoc analysis as needed to assist in driving the sales
• Will work closely with Sales, Customer Service, Marketing & Inventory Planning
• You are a problem-solver who can adapt quickly to a fast-paced work environment.
• You are detailed oriented with strong data & math skills.
• You are detail-oriented and can juggle multiple priorities at once.
• You are strategic, innovative, and like to think outside of the box.
• Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of equivalent work experience
• Proactive problem definition and creative problem-solving skills • Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment
• Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and time management abilities
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and capability to self-prioritize workload
• Must be an efficient user of Microsoft office tools such as excel, word, PowerPoint.
Must be able to create spreadsheets, charts and graphs, formulas, V-look ups, etc.
• Power BI experience is a plus!
• Knowledge and understanding of sales and operations planning, purchasing, forecasting and inventory management
• Must have thorough understanding of ERP/MRP methodologies and all aspects of demand and supply management
• Fashion experience is a plus, but not required