Job descriptionWholesale Sales Assistant
Our client is a premier fashion brand creating the latest apparel must-haves with a cutting-edge, sustainable approach. With their modern, fashion-forward, and innovative approach, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
Wholesale Sales Assistant Overview:
As the Sales Assistant for this Women's Contemporary brand you will be responsible for managing strong relationships and strengthening relationships in assigned target accounts.
Wholesale Sales Assistant Responsibilities:
• Work with Sales Manager on processing orders, tracking orders, and ensuring on-time deliveries
• Maintain strong relationships and anticipate needs of existing customers in assigned target accounts and contact customers on a regular basis to strengthen relationships
• Identify and present business opportunities with strategic insights and data for new business
• Analyze sales and business trends and maximize sales by collaborating with various teams, create order quotes, distribute purchase orders, and follow up with appropriate personnel as necessary
• Collaborate with team members to report processes, plan sales budgets, examine sales performance, and create action plans to achieve optimal results
Wholesale Account Executive Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 1-2 years’ wholesale apparel sales experience
• Strong retail analysis, communication, and presentation skills*role is on site 5 days a week