Sales Associate Expectations:
• Maximize sales; provide excellent customer service and after sales service.
• Develop and source new customers, consistently strengthen long-term relationships with existing customers.
• Support and assist entire selling team, in order to create the best customer service experience. • Assist in maintaining visual, merchandise, and housekeeping standards.
• Play an active role in maintaining a positive and professional working environment.
• Maintain excellent product knowledge and stock awareness.
• We are a small team that works closely together.
• As part of this team, you’ll help us to maintain a very high level of personalized customer service.
• The store atmosphere is relaxed and welcoming. The environment works because everyone has a strong work ethic and pitches in with whatever needs to be done.
• Organized, with strong attention to detail and follow through.
• Able to work independently as well as be a collaborative, positive, and helpful team player.
• Work with a high degree of integrity and consistency.
• Adaptable to different paces, calm, courteous, and friendly.
• Have 2+ years of retail experience, luxury experience preferred.
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including Saturdays and some holidays.
• Not satisfied unless the job is done right.
• Social media skills, photography know how, other languages a plus.