Our Sales Associates are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for our client while maintaining a premium showroom environment. They will be responsible for guiding the client through any one of our engaging sales platforms: in-person and virtual appointments, phones, and live-chat as well as performing daily showroom tasks such as shipping, maintaining displays, and supplies, and more! The ideal candidate for this role will be able to work a full time schedule (Tues-Sat) between the hours of 10:30-6pm.
Key Responsibilities include
• Create a welcoming environment for clients by greeting and welcoming guests into our Showroom with enthusiasm, warmth and professionalism, creating a memorable and personalized experience
• Create memorable and personalized experiences for our clients by responding to inquiries and providing assistance through live chats, emails, phone calls, and/or in-person appointments
• Follow Up with clients after every appointment
• Be the main point of contact/liaison between the client and the designer, maintaining Orders Spreadsheet with extreme attention to detail
• Checkout processes: assist clients with pick-ups, payments, exchanges, re-sizing, and all shipping operations
• Maintain luxury showroom appearance, cleanliness and organization. This includes performing opening/closing procedures in the showroom and waiting room
• Office Management: ordering supplies, cleaning and organization, and shipping
• Ensure the security of our product and follow?operational policy and procedure
• 1+ years of luxury jewelry sales experience in a premium retail environment
• Retail lead or keyholder experience a plus
• Passion for and knowledge about Jewelry, Diamonds (Modern, Antique, Lab Created Diamonds, 4 C’s, etc), and Gemstones
• Excellent professional verbal and written communication, while consistently maintaining high attention to detail
• Proficiency with Mac computers and software systems.